Dealing with Change and Stress at Work
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at individuals who are facing or have recently experienced organisational change.
This workshop will help you to understand how we respond to organisational change, why change affects stress levels and the impact of unmanaged stress on our mental health. During the workshop you will practice using tools to help reduce the impact of change and build resilience.
Aims & Objectives:
During this workshop you will learn to:
– Understand the effects of change at work
– Recognise what the stress response is and why it happens
– Identify the impact of unmanaged stress on mental health
– Create an awareness of your response to stress
– Use different tools for effective stress management
What is stress?
– Understand the stress response
– What happens in our bodies when we are stressed
How do I know I am stressed?
– Identify the signs of stress
– The impact of unmanaged stress on mental health and wellbeing
Change and stress
– Understand different responses to change
Finding control in my life
– Cognitive Behaviour techniques to overcome stress
– Using mindfulness to remain calm
Full day training 10am – 4pm
This workshop focuses on understanding the connection between change and stress, creating an awareness of individual responses to stress and identifying tools and techniques that can help you in the future. It is a mix of theory and practical application of the tools.