Understanding and Promoting Good Mental Health at Work
A series of 3 half-day workshops to understand and promote good mental health, encouraging
everyone to confidently talk about mental health concerns.
Who is it for?
This series of workshops aims to provide your people with a good understanding of the importance of mental health issues and their impact on performance and teams. We provide tools to enable your people to confidently talk about mental health at work.
The series of workshops will cover the following areas:
Understanding Mental Health
– What do we know about mental health?
– Managing your mental health effectively
– Identifying appropriate support
– Recognising the signs of stress and poor mental health
– Developing tools to manage stress effectively
– Self-awareness and awareness of others
Confidently Communicating about Mental Health
– Open communication for improved mental health
– Using rapport building to start the conversation
– Preparing for mental health conversations
Each session ends with developing an action plan for putting learning into practice in the workplace. The learning is sustained by providing monthly reviews and peer support in the sessions, to ensure skills are applied back in the workplace.
The workshop series focuses on creating confidence in talking about mental health at work. It is a mix of theory and practical application of new behaviours.